[subexp-daq] Question on default firmware for VULOM

Hans Toshihide Törnqvist hans.tornqvist at chalmers.se
Mon Feb 19 10:37:37 CET 2024

Dear Günter,

As I understand it, the firmware you would like to have has been flashed and tested quite a lot and seems to work?

Then you can flash program area 0, but you will need the --force option too. Area 0 will only be flashed if the firmware in question has been flashed into another area, as in your present case.

After that it will load after every power cycle.

Cheers,
Hans

"Weber, Guenter Dr." <g.weber at hi-jena.gsi.de> skrev: (19 februari 2024 10:15:37 CET)