[subexp-daq] Question: what is GEOM?

Hans Toshihide Törnqvist hans.tornqvist at chalmers.se
Mon Apr 22 16:12:56 CEST 2024

Dear Günter,

To add to Håkan's response, some Caen modules (maybe others?) can assign
its geom via the middle PAUX connector if that's available. I think
there's a config to make nurdlib aware that the module will have an
externally assigned geom number, but maybe also via a flag in a status
register. These are checked against the automatically assigned geom's,
so the step to overriding is not very big.

Mostly fyi :)

Cheers,
Hans