[subexp-daq] Question: what is GEOM?

Håkan T Johansson f96hajo at chalmers.se
Fri Apr 19 12:07:59 CEST 2024

Dear Günter,

I think nurdlib will assign the geom numbers (for modules which have that
kind of identifier settable) in order for the modules that are configured.

Unless not already implemented, it might be on Hans todo-list to be able
to override that default, i.e. manually specify the module identifier that
appears in the data.  That would be useful such that an unpacker can be
used unchanged even if some detector/module is not present for some runs /
experiments.

Cheers,
Håkan