[Agda] Getting Agda building and running on Windows

Ingo Blechschmidt iblech at speicherleck.de
Sun Jan 9 04:02:41 CET 2022

Dear Aaron,

On Tue 04 Jan 2022 10:31:18 PM GMT, Aaron Gray wrote:
> Hi, I am a Agda newbie and trying to get a working platform on Windows.
[...]

I'm sorry for the late reply and also for answering a different question
from the one you're asking, but still believe that this might be useful to
you:

In case you didn't know about it, you can run Agda directly in your
browser without any installation at

    https://agdapad.quasicoherent.io/.

If you share a session link with colleagues, you have simultaneous
control over the same Emacs window as a team. However, there are
absolutely no guarantees regarding the availability or permanence of
this service.

Enjoy! :-)

Cheers,
Ingo