[Agda] Getting Agda building and running on Windows

Felix Cherubini felix.wellen at posteo.de
Fri Jan 7 09:11:41 CET 2022

I don't know anything about gWSL, but it worked for me some time ago to
install an X-server on Windows 10 (as Anton did, but I used Xming) and
connect to that from WSL. That worked out of the box and I blogged about
it here:

https://schneide.blog/2019/11/11/compiling-and-using-agda-through-the-windows-linux-subsystem/