[Agda] Contributing: good first issues

Ulf Norell ulf.norell at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 11:01:33 CET 2019

There is a `difficulty: easy` label on GitHub (no guarantees that it's
always accurate though).

Otherwise, my advice would be to find something that you want to work on
(rather than something that's
easy, but uninteresting), and start digging into the code base, asking
questions here or on the agda-dev [1]
mailing list.

We don't have an "Introduction to the Agda code base" in the user manual,
but it would certainly be a useful
resource.

 / Ulf