[Agda] Contributing: good first issues

Marko Dimjašević marko at dimjasevic.net
Fri Dec 13 23:39:59 CET 2019

Dear Ulf,

On Fri, 2019-12-13 at 11:01 +0100, Ulf Norell wrote:
> There is a `difficulty: easy` label on GitHub (no guarantees that
> it's always accurate though).

Thank you! I will take a look.

In case someone else is trying to find such issues, here is a search
link:

https://github.com/agda/agda/labels/difficulty%3A%20easy

> Otherwise, my advice would be to find something that you want to work
> on (rather than something that's
> easy, but uninteresting), and start digging into the code base,
> asking questions here or on the agda-dev [1]
> mailing list.

Your suggestion is plausible, though the case with me is that I have a
very vague understanding of what one could work on when it comes to
Agda. That's why I'd like to start with anything, which will at the
very least get me familiar with things that you and other regular
contributors take for granted. With time and a handful of tasks under
my belt, the hope is I will have a better understanding of Agda and
where I could go.

I've subscribed to the agda-dev mailing list.

Kind regards,
Marko Dimjašević