[Agda] Contributing: good first issues

Herminie Pagel herminie.pagel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 09:04:31 CET 2019

I had a similar issue and probably more people also.

I guess it would be great to have a kind of contributing guide for
newcomers to agda depending on their interests, backgrounds, objectives...

A newcomer should be able to self-assess where does she stand now regarding
agda, the things to which she can contribute right away, and maybe to be
able to discover a learning path to where she wants to be in the future.
Such a contributing guide should do the job. I don't know if something is
on the way in that direction or even if it is possible/desirable to extend
the user base of agda.

Best! herminie