[Agda] new generalize feature, first version

Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis apostolis.xekoukoulotakis at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 00:07:53 CEST 2018

I agree with Nils points,

i think that it is better to return an error if you try to generalize a
name that already exists.

In idris, where every implicit argument is generalized, you get into
problems because of that.
You want your function to get a specific value, but instead it assumes that
it is an implicit argument.

http://docs.idris-lang.org/en/latest/tutorial/typesfuns.html#using-notation
(Check the "important section" there)

So, if it returns an error in such a case and since generalization are
local, this might work.