[Agda] new generalize feature, first version

Peter Divianszky divipp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 10:34:04 CEST 2018

It's great that you like this feature.

My motivation was that now I am working with Ambrus Kaposi on
type-theory-in-type-theory, and I have to formalize his work in Agda.

A little part of the basics, without and with forall-generalization (the
second covers more type formers):

https://bitbucket.org/akaposi/tt-in-tt/src/6f71db610e9d27147abcf743cbe1731ed5c9ca0a/TTR.agda?at=master&fileviewer=file-view-default

https://github.com/divipp/agda/blob/master/test/Succeed/Generalize.agda

If you look at the type of ,∘ for example, you will notice the difference.

By the way, I fixed an error in the implementation and now all Agda
tests are OK including the new one.

These tasks are also ready now:

- automatic generalization of record fields and constructor types
- allow 'generalize' keyword in submodules

Best,
Peter