[Agda] new generalize feature, first version

Robby Findler robby at eecs.northwestern.edu
Thu Mar 29 19:39:14 CEST 2018

On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 12:24 PM, Thorsten Altenkirch
<Thorsten.Altenkirch at nottingham.ac.uk> wrote:
> I like it too. Also one wouldn't need to doctor agda code anymore to make it publishable (destroying the literate idea in the process).

Yay! "Run your research" support in Agda! I love it.

More generally, while I'm a total newbie compared to most people here,
I really do love the design of Agda. It is so ... I don't have a good
word for it ... *human*. I love the idea that it gets features that
make it easier to show sensible and yet accurate code snippets in
papers.

Robby