github? [Re: [Agda] Agda development]

Jan Stolarek jan.stolarek at p.lodz.pl
Mon Dec 2 11:46:27 CET 2013

If you refer to issue number in the commit message it will get linked automatically. There are
some keywords (like "fixes" and "closes") that change ticket status automatically if they appear
in a commit message together with ticket number (e.g. "This commit fixes #123"). See here for an
example:

https://github.com/idris-lang/Idris-dev/issues/677

Janek