github? [Re: [Agda] Agda development]

Guillaume Brunerie guillaume.brunerie at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 11:46:38 CET 2013

On 2013/12/2 Ulf Norell <ulf.norell at gmail.com> wrote:
> That sounds cool. How does it keep track of which commit fixes which issue?
> Do you specify that when closing the issue?

You don’t even need to close the issue yourself, you just need to
write something like "close #666" in the commit message and github
will automatically close the issue #666 for you and add a link to the
corresponding commit (see
https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-via-commit-messages).

Guillaume