github? [Re: [Agda] Agda development]

Guillaume Brunerie guillaume.brunerie at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 11:30:15 CET 2013

Something that I would really like is being able to easily see the
changes needed to fix various issues. In github, when a commit fixes
an issue, the issue is automatically closed and a link to this commit
is added to the issue tracker, so I can just click on it and see what
was needed (so I can passively improve my understanding of the source
code of Agda). Currently, I would need to "darcs pull" the latest
version, figure out which change(s) fixed the issue, and figure out
how to get the associated diff, so unless it’s something I’m really
interested in I don’t usually do it.

Guillaume