github? [Re: [Agda] Agda development]

Jan Stolarek jan.stolarek at p.lodz.pl
Mon Dec 2 10:33:19 CET 2013

> I don't think there would be any huge advantages for us as main developers moving to github.
Just to be clear. I don't want to argue that github is the best place to host a project - I want
to argue that git is :-) Github has its flaws and for a large project it may not be suitable (as
is the case with GHC that only has github mirrors). I wouldn't mind having a git repo at
code.haskell.org. This would allow me to have my own fork at github and at the same time pull new
changes from main repo. Still, I would not use Google Code for reporting bugs and send them to
the mailing list instead.

Janek