[Agda] Aquamacs pain

Andreas Abel andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
Wed Jan 16 10:06:21 CET 2013

Hi Liam,

I had to experiment a bit to get unicode characters displayed on my Mac
OS X Emacs.  Although it is not Aquamacs, maybe my findings could help you:

   https://lists.chalmers.se/pipermail/agda/2012/004613.html

The essential step was installing some fonts, e.g. DejaVu.  I put my
findings up to the wiki:

   http://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/agda.php?n=Docs.HowToSeeUnicode

Cheers,
Andreas