[Agda] Aquamacs pain

Liam O'Connor liamoc at cse.unsw.edu.au
Mon Jan 14 12:53:20 CET 2013

Hi all,

I'm setting up Agda on my new mac, and Aquamacs is giving me grief. Any unicode symbol is simply rendered as a space

In the past, I was successfully using GNU unifont as my font (because it supports all unicode glyphs) but when I tried it this time result was just a garbled mess of characters (a lot of @ signs and crazy symbols) and Aquamacs crashing.

Has anyone had luck making unicode symbols work in Aquamacs?  Sorry, I'm not very well versed in emacs hacking.

Regards,
Liam O'Connor