[Agda] Highest Level seen?

Darryl psygnisfive at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 25 07:28:46 CET 2012

I've wondered on numerous occasions whether or not pure sets (ie no data declarations) gives a traditional iterated conception of set. I've never fully determined if the answer is yes or no. I think you might need Lift as the only data decl to get that, maybe? But the absence of pattern matching on types makes it useless.

- darryl