[Agda] Highest Level seen?

Jacques Carette carette at mcmaster.ca
Mon Dec 24 14:39:03 CET 2012

I would be quite surprised if it were so.  I was more going for a rough
analogy.

What I do find I am missing is a nice way to tell Agda that I want
certain inhabitants of Set0 to be 'small'.  To be more precise, I
sometimes want a Setoid S whose carrier set C : Set is such that I have
a function interp : C -> Set.  Basically I want to interpret C as a
set-of-sets in Set.  Another way to see it is that C is formed from
those sets whose power-set is representable.  As far as I can tell, in
such a situation C really ought to be in Set_{-1}, and assuming we have
a 'small' equality as well, then Setoid S would be in Set0, not Set1.
In the codes I have, this would definitely help keep universe sizes way
down.

Jacques