[Agda] Re: Dependencies for compiling agda, principal question

Ulf Norell ulfn at chalmers.se
Wed Apr 21 20:57:08 CEST 2010

The concrete answer is what Darin said:

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 12:30 PM, Darin Morrison <darinmorrison at gmail.com>
 wrote:

> The Cabal support for Agda that I have been working on essentially requires
> the latest version.

In general we try to keep Agda compatible with the two most recent ghc
releases, but in this
case the changes between ghc-6.10 and ghc-6.12 (or the corresponding Cabal
releases) were
too big to make the effort worthwhile.

/ Ulf