[Agda] Re: Dependencies for compiling agda, principal question

Stefan Monnier monnier at iro.umontreal.ca
Wed Apr 21 20:41:27 CEST 2010

> Sure, it may make the development version more difficult to build and
> use for non-developers, but then I think that non-developers probably
> shouldn't try to use the development version to begin with.

That would tend to put off developers.
I would also be interested to hear a concrete response to the OP's
question: which features justify that Agda only works with the very
latest version of every other library it links to (or at least, so it
seems).  As a naive outsider, I'd expect that a tool like Agda would
compile just fine with 2-year old tools (tho maybe less efficiently).

        Stefan