[Agda] Agda and Aquamacs

Nils Anders Danielsson nils.anders.danielsson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 15:29:19 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 1:56 PM, Sean Leather <sean.leather at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would be happy to help; however, I am not at all familiar with Emacs, let
> alone Elisp. I see the following lines in agda2-mode.el
>
> (defcustom agda2-fontset-spec
>   (concat
>    "-misc-fixed-medium-r-normal-*-15-*-*-*-*-*-fontset-agda2"
>    (cond
>     ((eq window-system 'w32) ",
>     ascii:-Misc-Fixed-Medium-R-Normal--15-140-75-75-C-90-ISO8859-1,
>
> with a list of other fonts that follow. So, I'm guessing one needs to add
> another condition for Mac

Yes. You can experiment by customising agda2-fontset-spec (M-x
customize-group agda2). However, I'm not sure that you can specify the
Monaco font using such fontsets. Maybe some Aquamacs user can comment
on this.

> Perhaps I'm missing something, but why is it that the frame that loses focus
> change to another font? The frame that opens with the new file does open
> with my default font.

Perhaps the new frame has not been created when the Agda mode is
started. Try opening the frame first, before opening the Agda file
(C-x 5 2 C-x C-f).

--
/NAD