[Agda] Agda and Aquamacs

Sean Leather sean.leather at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 17:39:27 CEST 2008

Hi,

Thanks for all the responses!

> Perhaps I'm missing something, but why is it that the frame that loses
> focus
> > change to another font? The frame that opens with the new file does open
> > with my default font.
>
> Perhaps the new frame has not been created when the Agda mode is
> started. Try opening the frame first, before opening the Agda file
> (C-x 5 2 C-x C-f).

This does work around the problem. I did that before learning about the
"change default" setting. It added an extra step to opening every file, and
that's what sparked my initial question.

This might be an Aquamacs peculiarity. Try adding this line to your
> ~/Library/Preferences/Aquamacs Emacs/Preferences.el
>
>  '(one-buffer-one-frame-mode nil nil (aquamacs-frame-setup))
>
> This shouldn't open a new window for every buffer. It might fix your
> problem together with '(agda2-change-default-font nil).

Yes, this is another workaround; however, I decided that I liked having
multiple windows open.

Sean