[subexp-daq] nurdlib now under lgpl-2.1 and public

Hans Toshihide Törnqvist h.toernqvist at gsi.de
Fri May 17 13:42:09 CEST 2024

Dear Philipp et al.,

That was enough suggestions for me regarding the online repos, I will
consider the following two in the future:

https://github.com/nustardaq/nurdlib
https://gitlab.com/chalmers-subexp/nurdlib

The others are available for now and should be synced, but if they break
they will probably be removed.

I created the 'nustardaq' Github team for this and am currently the
leader I suppose. Definitely not intentional, I will happily relinquish
that role :)

The docu needs a kick I agree. I will keep the current options, but will
move towards the Sphinx page being a cheat sheet and the pdf the dry
reference. The pdf should be easier to get, yes.

I see quite a few names in the upexps git history, so that should not be
the obstacle.

Best regards,
Hans