[subexp-daq] Question on DRASI

Håkan T Johansson f96hajo at chalmers.se
Thu Jun 6 18:22:22 CEST 2024

On Thu, 6 Jun 2024, Weber, Guenter Dr. wrote:

> Dear Håkan,
>

> at the moment, we are characterizing our DAQ and have an event every ~0.1
> seconds. We would then immediatly like to check if this event agrees with
> what we fed into the DAQ system.
>

> Would flush=1 force the DAQ to send out each event after it was recorded?

No, after 1 s at most in that case.  At the moment there is no 'immediate'
flush.

The --server=drasi,...  would be the one.  But that by default has a 0.5 s
timeout, so can only be made worse wioth the --flush option.

> And if yes, where should I put here?
>

> ../r3bfuser/build_cc_ppc-linux_4.2.2_debug/m_read_meb.drasi \
>         --label=MCAL2 \
>         --triva=master,fctime=10,ctime=50 \
>         --server=drasi,dest=lyserv \
>         --buf=size=400Mi \
>         --max-ev-size=0x1000000 \
>     --subev=crate=1,type=20,subtype=2,control=9,procid=1 \
>            --eb=lyserv \

Please try to add it in the --server=... options of the event builder.

Cheers,
Håkan