[subexp-daq] Question on DRASI

Weber, Guenter Dr. g.weber at hi-jena.gsi.de
Thu Jun 6 18:18:04 CEST 2024

Dear Håkan,

at the moment, we are characterizing our DAQ and have an event every ~0.1 seconds. We would then immediatly like to check if this event agrees with what we fed into the DAQ system.

Would flush=1 force the DAQ to send out each event after it was recorded? And if yes, where should I put here?

../r3bfuser/build_cc_ppc-linux_4.2.2_debug/m_read_meb.drasi \
        --label=MCAL2 \
        --triva=master,fctime=10,ctime=50 \
        --server=drasi,dest=lyserv \
        --buf=size=400Mi \
        --max-ev-size=0x1000000 \
    --subev=crate=1,type=20,subtype=2,control=9,procid=1 \
           --eb=lyserv \

Thank you very much!

Best greetings

Günter