[subexp-daq] How to start a DAQ system after NURDLIB, TRLOII, DRASI, etc. were updated

Weber, Guenter Dr. g.weber at hi-jena.gsi.de
Tue Jan 16 10:50:46 CET 2024

Dear Hans, dear Håkan,

would it be possible to modify the Makefiles in such a way that basics checks (e.g. NURDLIB_DEF_PATH and TRLOII_PATH are set to a path that exsists) are done right in the beginning? Also maybe the outcomes logged in files like trloii.h.log could be more clearly communicated on the command line. This would have helped a great deal.

I now also compiled UCESB (on PC).

What now?

There is the folder UPEXPS, in which (to my limited understanding) it is defined what the DAQ actually does with the various modules. Unfortunately, I have no idea how exactly this works. Do I have to recompile here after TRLOII, DRASI, NURDLIB, etc. were replaced by new versions?

Thank you very much!

Best greetings

Günter