[subexp-daq] NURDLIB: - how to check which version is installed and how to update to the most recent version

Hans Toshihide Törnqvist hans.tornqvist at chalmers.se
Sun Jan 7 20:33:55 CET 2024

Dear Günter,

I took a shot at merging the 'mcal_daq' branch that you have been using
with the 'master' branch, you can find that merge in the branch
'mcal_daq_merge'.

That version passes my soft tests, but they are weak compared to a real
running DAQ :) So please give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Best regards,

Hans