[subexp-daq] Report of a possible bug with "log_level=spam"

Hans Toshihide Törnqvist hans.tornqvist at chalmers.se
Thu Feb 15 23:25:18 CET 2024

Dear Günter,

That is definitely a bug in nurdlib, thanks for finding it!

It looks like some log call which opens a new scope with "{" does not have a proper corresponding closing curly bracket log. Is there more information in the drasi log file by any chance? I will look through the relevant code meanwhile, but if you find more lines before the error appears it would help a lot.

(This also reminds me to evaluate nurdlib log scopes agai, since it requires very careful ha sling of actual C scope...)

Best regards,
Hans

"Weber, Guenter Dr." <g.weber at hi-jena.gsi.de> skrev: (15 februari 2024 20:31:00 CET)