[subexp-daq] SIS3316 implementation in NURDLIB fixed

Håkan T Johansson f96hajo at chalmers.se
Sun Apr 28 18:38:46 CEST 2024

Dear Günter,

I am just looking for a positive report about some/any actual use if the
code such that there is enough confidence in the branch to get it merged.

That would also give a much better reference point for anyone wanting to
do further improvements.

(I am pushing since having unmerged branches stalls other development
since one is more reluctant to do global improvements that potentially
would break in a branch...)

Best regards,
Håkan