[Agda] Path to success with Agda?

mechvel at scico.botik.ru mechvel at scico.botik.ru
Tue Aug 30 10:45:20 CEST 2022

Section 1.2 in

   http://www.botik.ru/pub/local/Mechveliani/docon-A/3.2rc/manual.pdf

has practical advises on how to write proofs in Agda.
I do not know why, but these guidelines help me, and I have managed to
write
many different proofs.
One of the advises is to use a helper function instead of `with',
`case', `let'
-- if they fail to type-check.
And if the helper helps, then one could also consider returning back to
`with' or `case' or `let' with improvements.

------
Sergei