[Agda] Version mixup

Philip Wadler wadler at inf.ed.ac.uk
Tue Jun 28 02:02:30 CEST 2022

I've installed a new version of Agda (2.6.2.2), but emacs agda mode keeps using an older version (2.6.1.1).

Using the "Switch to another version of Agda" option with Version 2.6.2.2 gives the error message:
    Could not find agda-mode-2.6.2.2

Any suggestions on how to fix? Or on what information I could provide that would help someone track down the problem? (Dumping the entire state of my laptop seems excessive ...)

Thank you for your help. Go well, -- p

.   \ Philip Wadler, Professor of Theoretical Computer Science,
.   /\ School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
.  /  \ and Senior Research Fellow, IOHK
. http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/wadler/

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336. Is e buidheann carthannais a th’ ann an Oilthigh Dhùn Èideann, clàraichte an Alba, àireamh clàraidh SC005336.