[Agda] Moving Prop under Quantifiers?

Guillaume Brunerie guillaume.brunerie at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 09:16:15 CEST 2020

As Nicolai says, you can squash _<_ already in its definition, and it
is very easy to do in Agda. Simply replace the line

data _<_ : Ord -> Ord -> Set where

by

data _<_ : Ord -> Ord -> Prop where

and your ordering will be in Prop and the lim< constructor will work
as expected. No need for "Squash" at all.

Best,
Guillaume