[Agda] Performance tips and profiling memory usage

Matthew Daggitt matthewdaggitt at gmail.com
Thu May 2 12:07:51 CEST 2019

Thanks, it turns out I'd somehow accidentally switched to
Agda-2.5.4.2.20190330-26835b4 without noticing, which clearly had some sort
of performance regression. Using Agda-2.6.0 it now checks in under 1.5GB.

I guess it would still be great if the wiki page on performance could be
migrated to the new documentation and updated by someone in the know.
Apologies,
Matthew