[Agda] Question about coinductive types

Andrea Vezzosi sanzhiyan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 22:50:31 CET 2019

On Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 10:26 AM Pierre Hyvernat
<pierre.hyvernat at univ-smb.fr> wrote:

> >Indeed, there is a proof that bisimilarity is (path-)equal to
> >(path-)equality in our cubical library:
> >
> That's great!
> Do you know if the case of streams generalizes to arbitrary "M-types",
> or even better, greatest fixed points of indexed containers, at least
> theoretically?

It should. We can prove that indexed M types are the final coalgebra
of an indexed container [1], so every expected property regarding the
equality type should follow.

[1] https://github.com/agda/cubical/blob/47254df222b04f8100c34518eaf56a88210de0d3/Cubical/Codata/M.agda

Cheers,
Andrea