[Agda] Call for talks (with travel funding): EUTypes WG meeting in Krakow, 23-24 February 2019

Ambrus Kaposi kaposi.ambrus at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 14:22:42 CET 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Keiko Nakata <keko.nakata at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2019 at 09:17
Subject: Call for talks (with travel funding): EUTypes WG meeting in
Krakow, 23-24 February 2019
To: <agda at lists.chalmers.se>

Hello.

[We still have some fundings for speakers from Europe.]

The EU COST Action EUTypes project will organise

EUTypes WG meeting in Krakow, 23-24 February 2019
Web page: https://eutypes.cs.ru.nl/Meetings/Krakow19

in relation to Lambda Days 2019 (http://www.lambdadays.org/lambdadays2019/).

Confirmed invited speakers:
François Dupressoir, University of Surrey, UK
Paolo Giarrusso, EPFL, Switzerland
Robbert Krebbers, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
Kenji Maillard, INRIA, France
Pierre-Yves Strub, École Polytechnique, France

We still have some fundings available for speakers from Europe:
3-night accommodation (fixed rate, 80 EUR * 3 nights)
6 meals (fixed rate, 20 EUR * 6 meals)
transport expenses (based on actual costs)

If you would like to apply for the funding, please send me the title
and abstract of your talk as well as the URL of your homepage.

Best regards,
Keiko