[Agda] Hiding parts of proofs in Emacs Agda mode?

Martin Escardo m.escardo at cs.bham.ac.uk
Fri Feb 1 16:20:50 CET 2019

It would also be nice if the agda --html command-line option had a
sub-option to "fold" definitions, with something to click to open them.

Apparently you do this with <summary> and <details> in html.

This could also already work for literate code using markdown, but I
haven't tried it.

Martin

On 01/02/2019 14:43, guillaume.brunerie at gmail.com wrote:
> Apparently there is also a minor mode for emacs which does folding
> based on indentation: https://github.com/zenozeng/yafolding.el.
> I haven’t tried it, so I don’t know if it actually works with Agda.
>
> There is also Folding mode
> (https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/FoldingMode), but it requires quite
> ugly {{{ and }}} markers (although they might be customizable).
>
> Best,
> Guillaume
>
> Den fre 1 feb. 2019 kl 15:32 skrev Jonathan Steven Prieto Cubides
> <Jonathan.Cubides at uib.no>:
>>
>> Hi Erik,
>>

>> If you use the Atom editor and the add-on Agda Mode, that's
>>
>> what you want is possible. Just use indentation if you want to hide
>>
>> parts of the code. Atom allows you to fold or unfold all the code
>>
>> at some level of indentation.
>>

>> https://github.com/banacorn/agda-mode
>>

>> Jonathan

Martin Escardo