[Agda] Hiding parts of proofs in Emacs Agda mode?

Guillaume Brunerie guillaume.brunerie at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 15:43:36 CET 2019

Apparently there is also a minor mode for emacs which does folding
based on indentation: https://github.com/zenozeng/yafolding.el.
I haven’t tried it, so I don’t know if it actually works with Agda.

There is also Folding mode
(https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/FoldingMode), but it requires quite
ugly {{{ and }}} markers (although they might be customizable).

Best,
Guillaume