[Agda] Disable post projections?

Jesper Cockx Jesper at sikanda.be
Wed Oct 31 09:31:24 CET 2018

I am confused: I always need to *add* the --postfix-projections flag to get
Agda to generate my sweet postfix projections (and thus remove the need for
parenthesis (parenthesis are horrible)). In what situation does Agda
generate postfix projections for you? The only place where I can think of
is in pattern-matching lambdas, where there is really no choice.

-- Jesper