[Agda] Disable post projections?

Miëtek Bak mietek at bak.io
Tue Oct 30 20:47:02 CET 2018

There is still room for one more overloading of `.`!

We are already using `foo . bar`, `foo.bar`, and `foo .bar` — with the prefix `.` being used for irrelevancy annotations, names that are not in scope, postfix projections, and probably a dozen other things that I have either forgotten or never learned.  Could we not find some use for `foo. bar`?…

I would like to second Martin’s question.

--
(mb)