[Agda] rewriting before defining

Andreas Abel abela at chalmers.se
Thu Mar 1 10:30:42 CET 2018

Well, the doctor could perform some surgery on Agda, take out the
cancerous error message and see what happens. ;-)

I wash my hands in innocence.  For me, the intended use of REWRITE was
to add a proven propositional equality to definitional equality; if you
go beyond it, you have to worry about the semantics yourself.

Cheers,
Andreas