[Agda] Absolute links in html rendering of Agda files

Andreas Abel abela at chalmers.se
Mon Feb 19 21:48:52 CET 2018

Hi Martin,

I just reenabled the feature, fixing a problem we had with it.
This means it should be present in Agda 2.5.4 and 2.6.0 as well.

The documentation is here:
   https://github.com/agda/agda/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md#html-backend

A living example is our POPL 2018 paper, see:

   http://www.cse.chalmers.se/~abela/publications.html#popl18

The blue formulas in the PDF are clickable and take you to the
HTML-rendered Agda code.

Enjoy!
Andreas