[Agda] Absolute links in html rendering of Agda files

Martín Hötzel Escardó m.escardo at cs.bham.ac.uk
Fri Feb 16 20:57:33 CET 2018

On 16/02/18 15:03, abela at chalmers.se wrote:
> That feature was useful but wasn't working flawlessly, so it is not in
> the current development versions.  (See gallais pointer.)

I think that if Agda wants to succeed in the long term, this is an
important feature. People want to write papers, blog posts, grant
applications, promotion applications, and more generally do and
disseminate research. It is very difficult to disseminate research if
you can't point reliable and somewhat permanently to it on the web.

Best,
Martin

http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~mhe