[Agda] Disappearing unicode in Literate Agda - XeLatex

Matthew Daggitt matthewdaggitt at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 20:39:58 CET 2017

Thank you very much for the link to the issue. I'm only trying to typeset a
small amount so the \newunicodechar workaround is fine for now. It might be
worth splicing it into the documentation as it seems it's been open for a
while.

I am getting slightly different symptoms as I'm getting no errors at all in
the log, so there is no

  Missing character: There is no ℕ in font cmss10!

error appearing. My code.lagda file is as follows:

  \documentclass{article}

  \usepackage{agda}

  \begin{document}

  \begin{code}

      data ℕ : Set where

  \end{code}

  \end{document}

And my code.tex is file is:

  \documentclass{article}

  \usepackage{agda}

  \begin{document}

  \begin{code}%

  %

  \>[4]\AgdaKeyword{data}\AgdaSpace{}%

  \AgdaDatatype{λ}\AgdaSpace{}%

  \AgdaSymbol{:}\AgdaSpace{}%

  \AgdaPrimitiveType{Set}\AgdaSpace{}%

  \AgdaKeyword{where}\<%

  \end{code}

  \end{document}

My tex version is:

  XeTeX 3.14159265-2.6-0.99992 (TeX Live 2015/Debian)
  kpathsea version 6.2.1