[Agda] [ANNOUNCE] Agda 2.5.3

Sergei Meshveliani mechvel at botik.ru
Sun Sep 10 14:44:54 CEST 2017

On Fri, 2017-09-08 at 18:57 -0500, Andrés Sicard-Ramírez wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> The Agda Team is very pleased to announce the release of Agda 2.5.3.
>
> GHC supported versions
> ===============
>
> Agda 2.5.3 has been tested with GHC 7.8.4, 7.10.3, 8.0.2 and 8.2.1.
>
> Installation
> =======
>
>   cabal update && cabal install Agda
>
> Standard library
> ==========
>
> For the time being, you can use the master branch of the standard
> library with Agda 2.5.3. This master branch is available at
>
>   https://github.com/agda/agda-stdlib/
>
> [..]

This is written in e-mail.
But in future many users will not read this e-mail.
They will take this Agda version from the Agda www page, clicking at
"Download" and getting to

http://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Download

How do they find and install the needed library? what is the precise
instruction?

Currently I write in my application library
"it works under Agda 2.5.3".
The users will get to the page of Agda 2.5.3, and they will doubt about
the standard library version installation.
(?)

Regards,

------
Sergei