[Agda] installing/using 2.6.0-207bde6

G. Allais guillaume.allais at ens-lyon.org
Tue Aug 15 13:20:57 CEST 2017

Hi Sergey,

The problem does not lie with Ulf's Prelude or Agda's standard
library but rather with Agda itself. You need to upgrade to
(at least) the commit Ulf is pointing at.

Alternatively you could wait a bit and port your library to the
next stable version which is about to be released. The installation
instructions for your users will then be a lot simpler (basically:
cabal install Agda-2.5.3).

gallais