[Agda] Postdoc positions available for ERC "CoqHoTT"

nicolas tabareau nicolas.tabareau at inria.fr
Wed Jul 12 14:36:23 CEST 2017

I am pleased to announce the availability of 1 or 2 postdoc positions
for the project "CoqHoTT: Coq for Homotopy Type Theory",
funded by an ERC Starting Grant.

Expected start: between October 2017 and March 2018.

This 5-year project concerns the development of a new generation of
proof assistants based on the fascinating connection between homotopy
theory and type theory.

The different axes of the project are described at
http://coqhott.gforge.inria.fr/

I am seeking exceptional candidates who are interested (and who
preferably have a proven track record) in one or more of the following
topics:

- Homotopy Type Theory
- Interactive Theorem Proving in Coq, Agda or Lean
- Development of (part of) a proof assistant, or its extensions.

Successful applicants will join the Inria Gallinette Team,
led by me, at Inria, Nantes. The financial conditions of
the post-doc are standard Inria conditions.

included Pierre-Marie Pédrot, Benedikt Ahrens (ending in september 2017)
and Eric Finster (still in the project).

*Application deadline*: Sept 15.  If you are interested in joining the
CoqHoTT team and want to learn more about the project, please contact
me directly at nicolas.tabareau at inria.fr.  To apply for a postdoc position,
please send me a CV, research statement, and list of references.

For further information, see the project web page at:
http://coqhott.gforge.inria.fr/

Best regards,
Nicolas Tabareau