[Agda] updating pull request

Sergei Meshveliani mechvel at botik.ru
Thu Jul 13 20:00:42 CEST 2017

Dear library maintainers,

I have a pull request for Standard library on

  https://github.com/mechvel/agda-stdlib

Changed are  CHANGELOG.md  and five .agda files.

Now I need to update these 6 files with certain improvements,
and it is desirable to update them in-place.

I have edited these files on my machine in the clone folder

  ~/agda/stLib/stdlib-clone/

-- this place correponds by  git  to
  https://github.com/mechvel/agda-stdlib

I skip the  "git clone ..."  command, because it has been done once.
Now I command

 > make test
 > git add CHANGELOG.md
 > etc, adding 5 further files

 > git commit

# On branch master
# Your branch and 'origin/master' have diverged,
# and have 2 and 1 different commit(s) each, respectively.
#
# Untracked files: ...

nothing added to commit but untracked files present (use "git add" to
track)

 > git push origin master

Username: ...
Password: ...
-----------------------
To https://github.com/mechvel/agda-stdlib
 ! [rejected]        master -> master (non-fast-forward)
error: failed to push some refs to
'https://github.com/mechvel/agda-stdlib'
To prevent you from losing history, non-fast-forward updates were
rejected
Merge the remote changes (e.g. 'git pull') before pushing again.  See
the
'Note about fast-forwards' section of 'git push --help' for details.

 > git pull

reports of merge conflicts for 6 files.

Please, how to fix?

Thanks,