[Agda] upgrading from 2.4.* to 2.5.1.1 (agda2-include-dirs problem)

Nils Anders Danielsson nad at cse.gu.se
Sun Oct 16 23:25:43 CEST 2016

On 2016-10-14 22:25, Jacques Carette wrote:
> Try as I might, I can't seem to 'unset' agda2-include-dirs. I am not
> sure where this is coming from (definitely not my .emacs). How can I
> tell?

The following command complains if the variable is set:

   (if (boundp 'agda2-include-dirs)
       (error "The variable is set"))

If you insert this command somewhere in your .emacs and restart Emacs,
then you can tell if the variable has been set at that position.
(Assuming that the .emacs file is evaluated when you start Emacs. This
may not be the case, for instance if you have compiled your .emacs.)

Another option would be to grep for agda2-include-dirs in all your .el
files, and hope that the variable is not set in some .elc file without a
corresponding .el file.

--
/NAD