[Agda] help required for installing GHC or whole Haskell platform

Andreas Abel andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
Thu Jun 23 09:27:05 CEST 2016

Hello Ren,

something on your system seems broken, maybe some permissions etc.  Make
sure your C compiler works.  There should be online resources you can
google that explain how to set up a command-line C compiler on Windows.
  I don't know this of the top of my head.

On 22.06.2016 19:47, ren.rise at gmx.com wrote:
> I did heed to the advice of Nils but again it shows up exception as you can see below.
>
> C:\Program Files\Haskell Platform>cabal install Agda
> Resolving dependencies...
> Configuring old-time-1.1.0.3...
> Failed to install old-time-1.1.0.3
> Build log ( C:\Users\SurajZ\AppData\Roaming\cabal\logs\old-time-1.1.0.3.log ):
> Configuring old-time-1.1.0.3...
> configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --with-compiler
> checking for gcc... C:\PROGRA~1\HASKEL~1\802E01~1.1\mingw\bin\gcc.exe

You seem to have a C compiler.

> checking whether the C compiler works... no

But there seem to be some problems with it.

andreas.abel at gu.se
http://www2.tcs.ifi.lmu.de/~abel/